Selector Insight provides a detailed profile of an individual’s unique business operational style.
Selector Insight is considered appropriate for a multitude of roles up to mid-management and is frequently used for franchisee selection and performance.
Selector Insight’s core measures include:
- ability measures – verbal, numerical, logical reasoning
- personal style – self-confidence, extraversion, competitiveness
- ideal working environment – assessing work preferences autonomy, complexity
- resilience – reactions to stress and pressure, anxiety and distraction
Selector Insight is used extensively in:
- Prospect screening & selection
- Performance validation
- Team profiling & benchmarking
- Performance management
Assessment and interpretative service start from NZ$225 + GST per person assessed.
Selector Professional is a powerful solution for business owners and senior management providing objective information pertinent to people in positions of responsibility and management level decision making.
Selector Professional contains comprehensive, core measures including:
- numerical and logical reasoning
- intellectual and general reasoning
- vocational preferences – creative, practical or analytical
- learning ability
- stress and resilience measures
- team work.
The key strengths of this product sit within its ability to illustrate preferences and frequency, thus determining a person’s motivation levels, and the correlation of the relationships between measures.
Selector Professional is delivered with verbal interpretation and reporting and requires the skill of a fully qualified organisational psychologist or a trained and accredited individual.
Selector Retail predicts the how candidates will behave in the retail environment and takes the guesswork out of hiring the right person. Psychometric testing is the most effective way of predicting work behaviour and reducing staff turnover.
Selector Retail will help:
- Avoid costly hiring decisions and improve staff retention
- Save on recruitment fees
- Predict employees’ behaviour
- Make better decisions when hiring retail staff
- Build dynamic and high achieving teams
- Identify training and development needs accurately