The importance of fit
Studies show that 60% of an individual’s success comes down to their environment or the work culture. So when you are looking at franchise options it is vital to look at the work culture and make sure it fits with your working style.
Finding the right franchise business for you
Buying a franchise can be one of the biggest financial decisions you will make in your life.
Franchisors that want their people to succeed use Selector’s unique psychometric-based tools to make sure prospective franchisees have the right characteristics to fit, and excel at, their business – before they commit their time and money.
After all – it’s in everyone’s interests to ensure you are as successful in this franchise as possible.
When Selector’s psychometric assessment is a key step in a franchisor’s selection process you:
- Know they are serious about investing in the right franchisees, rather than just selling a territory.
- Can be confident this is the right brand, culture and fit – before you invest your time and money.
- Know the franchisor understands the way you operate and provides relevant support.
- Can clearly demonstrate to the bank that you do fit the selection criteria for a particular franchise.
- Receive a full report too so you too can learn from the assessment.